Search Engine Optimization for Business
Google is the #1 place people go to find the businesses they are looking for.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization—also known as SEO—is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. Only through a comprehensive approach of SEO, content marketing, link- and reputation-building can a website attain and retain top search engine rankings. It is a long-term marketing strategy that delivers long-term, measurable results.
Search Matters: SEO By the Numbers
- Nearly 9 out of 10 people use search engines to find local businesses from which to shop. That’s more than 1 billion local searches every month.
- 89% of today’s search engine users ignore paid ads (like Google AdWords)
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
75% of search engine users never scroll past the first page of search results
For Google, studies show that 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position, and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position.
Search Engine Optimization vs. Pay-Per-Click
While SEO takes time, Pay-Per-Click (Search Engine Marketing, SEM, or AdWords) provides immediate targeted website traffic and, when used together, these two forms of internet marketing deliver exceptional ROI. Here’s an example of what natural/organic results (blue) and paid/AdWords results (red) look like:
Through a Search Engine Marketing platform like Google AdWords, our Search Marketing Managers target specific search phrases based on searcher location and intent to drive pre-qualified traffic to our clients’ websites.
What to Expect from a WebSpeek SEO Campaign
Every SEO campaign with WebSpeek starts with a ‘coffee meeting.’ During this introductory meeting we learn your business, target markets, objectives, and expectations. Client-specific Search Engine Optimization campaigns are created around these findings and baseline data is captured to enable accurate reporting of ROI. Every campaign is accompanied by a friendly Project Manager whose #1 priority is your satisfaction and understanding.
Here are a few things that distinguish WebSpeek from other SEO firms:
- Detailed and transparent progress reports and statements of work are discussed during regular Skype, phone or in-person meetings
- We ONLY practice SEO strategies that are endorsed by Google
- The level of customer service you receive will be second to none
- We are 100% performance-based and do not impose long-term contracts